The webinar will take place on 09/21/2018 at 11:00 Moscow time.
At the webinar, we will demonstrate the solution and talk about how this applies to the strategic and tactical development of the retail network.
MD Audit: Automate the process of fulfilling strategic and operational tasks of a retail network using a check-list system.
The control of operational processes in geographically distributed objects of retail chains, such as retail stores, bank branches, gas stations, is quite a challenge due to the territorial and conceptual gaps between the central office and stores.
At the same time, the quality of execution of operational processes determines the final brand value for retail customers, and the implementation of the strategy established by headquarters determines the long-term effectiveness of the retail network.
MD Audit's online solution helps retailers provide:
- 35% increase in the labor productivity of auditors
- Increased productivity of employees of inspected objects due to regular inspections and monitoring of work
- Reducing costs (optimizing the state of mobile auditors and analysts, reducing the cost of paper forms)
- Revenue growth at sales points by 3-7% (attracting new customers, retaining regular customers by maintaining the external and internal appearance of the point)
- Opportunity to respond in a timely manner to the activity of competitors due to the audit of their shops, cafes, etc.
Duration: 60 minutes
A link to enter the virtual room will be provided after registration.
Pre-registration is required.